Join the team!
Career at tecracer
Consultant Chef / Ruby (m/f/d)
As IT and AWS cloud service provider, we have been successful for more than 20 years. We have been Chef Principal Partner, Training Partner and value added reseller since 2017 and due to the various projects, we became experts in the field of configuration management and DevOps transformation.
Due to increasing demand of companies, our employees and all IT, we are looking for someone who wants to go down this path with us as a Consultant Chef / Ruby (m/f/d).
Your Daily Work
You support us in complex projects, some of which convert thousands of systems from proprietary solutions to Chef. In addition to actual migration, you take care of adapting the Chef Tools to customer needs and changing traditional working methods into a modern DevOps workflow.
Your tasks also include regular improvements to the Chef OpenSource projects, your own extensions in the Chef universe and creative solutions for problems that go to the limits of the software or beyond.
Together with our customers, you create tailor-made workshops and training sessions to achieve sustainable success of the entire project.
- Several years of experience with Ruby, Git, Agile / DevOps, Linux and Windows
- Very good analytical, conceptual and communicative skills
- Enthusiasm for IT and joy of experimenting
- Experience in traditional projects / environments is an advantage
- Ability to work in a team
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Completed degree or specialized training with professional experience
- Willingness to travel for occasional appointments with customers
Our Offer For You
- Appreciative working atmosphere in a motivated team
- An interesting and challenging job in an expanding company
- Continuous development through training
- Performance-linked wages
- Latest tools and extensive self-organization
- Have fun and freedom at work
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org!
We would be happy about code examples on GitHub or blog entries about Ruby/Chef!
Vahrenwalder Str. 156
30165 Hannover, Germany
Phone: +49 511 – 59 0 95-950
Fax: +49 511 – 59 0 95-590